Careers in the Philippines
Consuelo Foundation is a place to make meaningful change in the lives of children, youth, and families through dynamic teams and partnerships.
We value our diverse, collaborative, and nurturing working environment, and foster a culture of individual growth and shared learning.
We invite you to bring your passion and skills and join us as we work towards a better future for children!
Recruitment and Selection Process
- All applications will be reviewed by Consuelo’s Human Resources (HR) Team
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take a competency exam.
- Exam passers will be invited to a panel interview with selected members of the Management Committee.
- Applicants for managerial positions may be invited for a final interview with the Executive Management.
- Consuelo’s HR Team will conduct a reference check.
- Consuelo’s HR Team extends a job offer to the most qualified applicant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)s
How will I know the result of my exam or interview?
Applicants are notified at every stage of the screening process via SMS or email.
Exam passers will be invited for interviews 2-3 weeks after the exam.
Job offers are extended to successful applicants within 3 weeks after the final interview.
How long does it take to get hired?
The selection process takes approximately 7 to 8 weeks upon receipt of the application. Processing time is dependent on the number of applicants, availability of examiners and interviewers, as well as applicants’ timeliness in completing the application requirements.
If hired, can I work remotely?
Consuelo Foundation adopts a hybrid workplace policy that allows employees to work remotely on most workdays and only come to the office on a pre-defined number of days per month. Support is provided to enable staff to work from home.
There are no vacancies at this time.